Sandra, We are humbled by the fact that you chose our facility for one of your tours. We are equally delighted to see that you felt that our facility is nice, clean and that you felt our staff and us, as owners, are very knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on having an environment that feels like home, clean safe and loving. As a small 10-bed Facility, we strive to create an open feeling, but equally emphasize the safety of the environment for our clients. As you mentioned, we have alarms on all entry/exit doors and our staff ratio ensures 100% awareness of all of our clients at all times. No client is ever alone, that is our prior Ritu. Our engagement with our clients includes all of the traditionl interactions. However, we also pride ourself of our ability and willingness to engage our resident in the community, from trips to the park, the museums, the arts market and don’t forget the trips to the frozen yogurt store! Our facility is an extension of our home, safe, secure and loving. We wish you and your family peace of mind through this difficult decision process. This isn’t easy and we completely respect your decision and appreciate you sharing this feedback. If you ever have any questions we can answer, don’t hesitate to call us....regardless of your decision to move your family member to our facility. We are happy to help and share our knowledge. Warm regards, Ann-Marie Knight www.silvershoresliving.com
Reviews of Silver Shores Living Inc
October 16, 2017
I visited this facility
September 30, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Silver Shores Living Inc
Features of Silver Shores Living Inc
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 12806
About Silver Shores Living Inc
Our model is a model of caring, we treat each and every resident as a member of our family. Loving them, ensuring their safety, advocating on their behalf and providing an environment where they can continue to stimulate themselves, engage with the community and enjoy independence with minimal effort.
- We offer a range of services to meet each resident’s needs realizing that each resident is unique with unique interests.
- Limited Nursing Service (LNS) – As an LNS licensed facility, in addition to basic nursing services, as an Assisted Living Facility with an LNS license we can provide nursing services, assistance with activities of daily living, to include, but not limited to; bathing / showering and other hygiene, dressing, eating, mobility and personal hygiene.
- Bathrooms – Large American Disability Act (ADA) compliant bathrooms with subtle color schemes.Bedrooms – Bright semi and private room options available. Daily activities which optimize technology resources are offered and encouraged within each person’s ability and comfort.
What Makes Us Special
Silver Shores Living, Inc., is a veteran owned business with a service commitment consistent with military values. In honoring our community’s seniors, Silver Shores Living provides a safe homelike setting, not too small and not too big.