Desert Cottages I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Desert Cottages I

Desert Cottages' caring approach starts from the heart, and our services focus on providing care for individuals suffering from dementia/Alzheimer's. In the service and care that we provide to our residents, we are dedicated to preserving the dignity and respect of each of our residents, which means kind, loving, and professional care in a warm and comfortable home. Every detail of our care - the staff, our homes, the food, medication supervision, activities and more - is based on this caring approach.

You’ll find that our Residential Care Homes are designed to ensure the safety and security of our residents, and that our homes also incorporate soft and soothing interior design features, which foster a feeling of calm. Our beautiful homes are spacious--housing a maximum of 6 residents--and maintain a high staff-to-resident ratio.

We incorporate three levels of Elder Care (mild, mid, late stages). We customize exercise programs and have an on-staff Activities Director. We also have an in-house physician, beautician, dentist and podiatrist.

Photos of Desert Cottages I