Meadowlark Gardens I
Reviews of Meadowlark Gardens I
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Meadowlark Gardens I
Since 1996, Meadowlark Gardens has been serving Huntington Beach with high quality assisted living in a residential environment. Our 7 homes are very clean and kept in tip top shape by a dedicated owner and with a staff of long standing employee caregivers who truly enjoy helping our residents.
Essential Living Services:
- Spacious, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms
- Continual personal care throughout the day
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming (hairdressing visits available once a week)
- Regular monitoring of blood pressure and vital signs
- Daily exercise, recreation, creative activities, and Sunday services
- Healthy, home-cooked meals and snacks
- Administering of daily medication
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Available doctor and podiatrist visits on a monthly basis
- Live music and celebration of birthdays
Whether you’re an older adult in need of day-to-day assistance or a loved one seeking help with an aging parent, Meadowlark Gardens offers the care, compassion, and training you need for healthy, happy living and peace of mind.
Features of Meadowlark Gardens I
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306002886