Meadowlark Gardens I
Reviews of Meadowlark Gardens I
No Reviews Yet!
About Meadowlark Gardens I
Since 1996, Meadowlark Gardens has been serving Huntington Beach with high quality assisted living in a residential environment. Our 7 homes are very clean and kept in tip top shape by a dedicated owner and with a staff of long standing employee caregivers who truly enjoy helping our residents.
Essential Living Services:
- Spacious, well-appointed private and semi-private rooms
- Continual personal care throughout the day
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming (hairdressing visits available once a week)
- Regular monitoring of blood pressure and vital signs
- Daily exercise, recreation, creative activities, and Sunday services
- Healthy, home-cooked meals and snacks
- Administering of daily medication
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Available doctor and podiatrist visits on a monthly basis
- Live music and celebration of birthdays
Whether you’re an older adult in need of day-to-day assistance or a loved one seeking help with an aging parent, Meadowlark Gardens offers the care, compassion, and training you need for healthy, happy living and peace of mind.
Features of Meadowlark Gardens I
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306002886