Reviews of Menox Care
Overview of Ratings
February 13, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Menox Care
Features of Menox Care
- Minimum Rate: $2000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 145189
About Menox Care
If you’re like most people, you’re looking for the best care available for you and your family. Some of your loved ones might experience the physical and emotional effects of aging, such as memory-related disorders (Dementia and Alzheimer’s), illnesses or injuries, and pain or medication management. Families seeking reassurance that their safety, comfort, dignity and well-being will be protected as they continue to live independently in their homes should choose MENOX CARE – ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITY.
- MENOX CARE opens the door to peace of mind by providing the high quality care your loved ones deserve.
- MENOX CARE has been delivering results since we opened in 2014. Our goal is to provide both a superior resident experience and tremendous value for our residents.
- MENOX CARE ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITY, is open 24 hours and 7 days a week. MENOX CARE is also a State Licensed Facility with trained staff and trained caregivers that are supervised by a Nurse (BSN) and managed by a kind and experienced, trained Manager that is certified by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services(DADS).
What Makes Us Special
In an atmosphere of trust, mutual respect, and courtesy, our residents will be guided through care, and directed experience to become comfortable and independent learners.