Leader House I

7106 Leader Street, Houston, TX, 77074

Contact Now

From Leader House I

At COM FOR CARE, our residents truly become a part of our family. Our caring, well-trained staff provides compassionate, gentle care designed to meet the resident's individual needs on a one-to-one basis. Our RNs have advanced levels of nursing degrees with the Directors of the facilities having many years of nursing experience. Our ability to respond to various levels of care, combined with our ability to manage the more complex resident, sets us apart from other care homes. A variety of supportive care services are available within the system; nursing staff is available 24 hours a day.

We fulfill the needs of many types of people, and consider each candidate for residency admission on an individual basis. We accept clients from home, hospital discharges, skilled nursing facilities retirement communities and other assisted living facilities. A Registered Nurse evaluates each potential resident to ensure a good fit within our home. We accept private pay and long-term care insurance. Fees are based on the level of care required.

COM FOR CARE Personal Care Homes is a network of five residential care homes located in the Houston, Texas area. Established in 1991, we provide excellence in care, loving attention and support for seniors who are no longer able to live alone. We also offer complex care for the frail elderly, aged, or disabled.

Features of Leader House I