Renaissance Memory Care I

9896 Keenan Street, Highlands Ranch, CO, 80130

Reviews of Renaissance Memory Care I

September 12, 2017

By MatthewAZLicata

The value is good. The care is good. They've been good about contacting me. When I go to visit him he seems well. I'm just very happy with them at this point.

September 12, 2017

By HarveyCKarpenter

This is not the fanciest place but I found it to be the friendliest, the most caring, and the most reasonably priced place.

September 10, 2017

By Sonjakpratt

They were very very helpful. We liked the facility. Mom refused to go though so we had to put her somewhere in the state she lives.

Photos of Renaissance Memory Care I

Features of Renaissance Memory Care I

• Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

About Renaissance Memory Care I

Mission Statement

To deliver state-of-the-art care to those affected by dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of memory loss, to create lasting memories, and to promote a constant state of well-being for our residents, in a setting which is safe, loving, caring and compassionate.

We provide:

• Individualized Care – Our residents are provided care that is specific to their individual needs.
  • Health and Medication Management – We assist our residents by basing their care on their unique health needs, as well as providing them with medication management.
  • Home-Cooked Meals w/ Balanced Diet, Cooked from Scratch
  • Low Resident to Staff Ratios – At Renaissance Memory Care, we structure our resident to staff ratios so that each resident receives high quality care.
  • Housekeeping and Laundry Service – We provide full service housekeeping and laundry services for our residents.
  • Incontinence Care – As resident needs change, should they become incontinent, we provide the services necessary to meet their needs.
  • Exercise and Physical Therapy Programs – Through the help of various organizations, should a resident need physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy, we have the resources on-hand to assist the resident with their needs.
  • 24-Hour Staffing and Personal Assistance – We have trained staff present 24 hours a day to ensure that our residents are cared for in the manner in which they deserve.
  • Private or Shared Rooms – We offer private or shared rooms to suit the individual needs of our residents.
  • Video Surveillance and Monitoring – Each of our group homes is equipped with state-of-the-art video surveillance and monitoring equipment to ensure that our residents are safe at all times.
  • In-House Physician – We work with physician groups who see our residents in the comfort of their own home.
  • Chaplain / Worship Services – We have the ability to partner with local churches and have them bring spiritual services to our residents.
  • Hospice Care – As a resident’s end of life approaches, we work hand-in-hand with Hospice professionals to ensure that peace, serenity and comfort are the top priorities.
  • Home Health Care – We have the ability to provide specially trained caregivers to care for your loved one in a private home setting based on the individual needs of the resident.

Renaissance Memory Care has an experienced staff of nurses, certified nursing assistants and Qualified Medication Administration Professionals (QMAP), who have a personal mission to care for the elderly in a memory care setting.

Map of Renaissance Memory Care I