Renaissance Memory Care I
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Renaissance Memory Care I
To deliver state-of-the-art care to those affected by dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of memory loss, to create lasting memories, and to promote a constant state of well-being for our residents, in a setting which is safe, loving, caring and compassionate.
- Individualized Care – Our residents are provided care that is specific to their individual needs.
- Health and Medication Management – We assist our residents by basing their care on their unique health needs, as well as providing them with medication management.
- Home-Cooked Meals w/ Balanced Diet, Cooked from Scratch
- Low Resident to Staff Ratios – At Renaissance Memory Care, we structure our resident to staff ratios so that each resident receives high quality care.
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service – We provide full service housekeeping and laundry services for our residents.
- Incontinence Care – As resident needs change, should they become incontinent, we provide the services necessary to meet their needs.
- Exercise and Physical Therapy Programs – Through the help of various organizations, should a resident need physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy, we have the resources on-hand to assist the resident with their needs.
- 24-Hour Staffing and Personal Assistance – We have trained staff present 24 hours a day to ensure that our residents are cared for in the manner in which they deserve.
- Private or Shared Rooms – We offer private or shared rooms to suit the individual needs of our residents.
- Video Surveillance and Monitoring – Each of our group homes is equipped with state-of-the-art video surveillance and monitoring equipment to ensure that our residents are safe at all times.
- In-House Physician – We work with physician groups who see our residents in the comfort of their own home.
- Chaplain / Worship Services – We have the ability to partner with local churches and have them bring spiritual services to our residents.
- Hospice Care – As a resident’s end of life approaches, we work hand-in-hand with Hospice professionals to ensure that peace, serenity and comfort are the top priorities.
- Home Health Care – We have the ability to provide specially trained caregivers to care for your loved one in a private home setting based on the individual needs of the resident.
What Makes Us Special
Renaissance Memory Care has an experienced staff of nurses, certified nursing assistants and Qualified Medication Administration Professionals (QMAP), who have a personal mission to care for the elderly in a memory care setting.
Features of Renaissance Memory Care I
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 230235
Reviews of Renaissance Memory Care I
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Renaissance Memory Care I
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities