Reviews of DPC Assisted Living
Horace620846 November 30, 2016
I visited this facility
From DPC Assisted Living
DPC offers both Residential and Assisted Living Levels of Care. Services provided at DPC are customized to address each resident's specific needs. Some of these services include but are not limited to:
- Social activities
- Balanced Meals & Snacks Daily
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living & Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- Coordinate other healthcare services such as hospice & home health
Recognizing that Independence, Dignity and Respect are the most important elements most elders are looking for in an Assisted Living community, we have created a community where all of these elements are provided.
We strive to maintain a high standard of excellence and believe in working closely with our residents and family members to accomplish the desired goals for each resident.
What Makes Us Special
We focus on excellent customer satisfaction and quality care that is responsive to each resident's needs and preferences. This builds trust for our residents and they feel safe and comfortable.
Features of DPC Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALF1104539
Location of DPC Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities