Beehive Homes of Goshen

12336 US Highway 42, Goshen, KY, 40026

Contact Now

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Goshen

Shelly6 June 17, 2014

Everyone at the Beehive is so nice and very attentive to all of the residents. I don't have to worry about my mom anymore as there is always someone there if she needs help. They take such good care of her!

Doug12 May 13, 2014

I'm so glad we found the Beehive of Goshen for my mom. The small and homey atmosphere is so different from any other place we looked at. She is making new friends and we are very pleased with everything.

Kim92060750 May 13, 2014

Beehive is a smaller assisted living residency compared to the larger facilities. My mother has flourished in this family type setting. All the employees are caring. They provide high quality of care. I highly recommend this facility.

From Beehive Homes of Goshen

The owners Eric and Catherine Sherrard are pleased to bring the BeeHive Homes assisted living philosophy to the Goshen community. We provide spacious private bedrooms with large bathrooms, delicious home-cooked meals supervised by a dietitian, individual and group activities, free housekeeping and laundry service, free cable TV, and a capable and caring staff available 24 hours a day. Our residents may take comfort in knowing that a qualified caregiver who will get to know them like a family member is just around the corner at all times. We truly are “the next best thing to home."

Our pricing is affordable and all-inclusive.

Features of Beehive Homes of Goshen