Beehive Homes of Goshen

12336 US Highway 42, Goshen, KY, 40026

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Goshen

August 31, 2017

By CaliforniaGal

I love Ms. Becky at the Bee Hive, She is great. I love that we have a pet bird that we can see every day.
We agree Ms. Becky is great (we think that about all our staff) and Gigi is fun to watch everyday!

December 08, 2016

By MichelleKay5ave

This facility is more like a home setting than other facility I visited. Staff is great and interact with residents on a daily basis. Food is home cooked and residents can special request meals. Facility is clean & views are breathtaking. It feels like home.

June 30, 2014

By Barbara95233150

The girls that work here are all wonderful and take such good care of me. It's like having a dozen extra grandaughters! We all laugh a lot and have such a good time. They would do anything for me. It is lovely and comfortable here.

June 19, 2014

By Kendall Kelly

My grandma is a resident and when I went to visit her the people were so friendly and inviting. I love how open the space is. The residents were playing cards and having a great time. I would highly recommend this place.

June 19, 2014

By Ashton2

I was worried when my Grandma was moved to an assisted living home, so I came out from california to visit her. It was so nice and she was having such a good time that I wish I could live there too! I am happy going home knowing that she is being well cared for.

June 17, 2014

By Shelly6

Everyone at the Beehive is so nice and very attentive to all of the residents. I don't have to worry about my mom anymore as there is always someone there if she needs help. They take such good care of her!

May 13, 2014

By Doug12

I'm so glad we found the Beehive of Goshen for my mom. The small and homey atmosphere is so different from any other place we looked at. She is making new friends and we are very pleased with everything.

May 13, 2014

By Kim92060750

Beehive is a smaller assisted living residency compared to the larger facilities. My mother has flourished in this family type setting. All the employees are caring. They provide high quality of care. I highly recommend this facility.

Photos of Beehive Homes of Goshen

Features of Beehive Homes of Goshen

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Beehive Homes of Goshen

The owners Eric and Catherine Sherrard are pleased to bring the BeeHive Homes assisted living philosophy to the Goshen community. We provide spacious private bedrooms with large bathrooms, delicious home-cooked meals supervised by a dietitian, individual and group activities, free housekeeping and laundry service, free cable TV, and a capable and caring staff available 24 hours a day. Our residents may take comfort in knowing that a qualified caregiver who will get to know them like a family member is just around the corner at all times. We truly are “the next best thing to home."

Our pricing is affordable and all-inclusive.

Map of Beehive Homes of Goshen