Jaxpointe Assisted Living at 63rd Pl
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Jaxpointe Assisted Living at 63rd Pl
If your loved one has had memory issues such as Alzheimer's or dementia, our beautiful home environment will provide less confusion, appropriate stimulation, great activities, outings, fun and much love for them. Join satisfied families and become a part of our family.
Our caring staff is awake 24/7 to provide each resident with unmatched support and personal care. This beautifully remodeled house has 4 private rooms and shared rooms for a total of 8 residents. The large3 backyard has a walking path and beautiful gardens for exercise and socializing. Discover peace of mind in finding that special place for your loved one to live.
- All Inclusive Rates
- All personal supplies included
- High staff to resident ratio
- Caring staff available 24 hours a day.
- Quiet home environment
- Extensive, personalized care plans
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On call physicians & scheduled in home visits by Geriatric Specialist
- Regular outings and scheduled daily activities
- Hospice support during end of life care
- Coordination of physical and occupational therapy services available
- Some activities include: Music Therapy, pet therapy, gardening, painting, exercise, cooking, reading, movies, watching sports on tv together- Rockies and Broncos.
Features of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at 63rd Pl
- Minimum Rate: $4700/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4300/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
Reviews of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at 63rd Pl
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at 63rd Pl
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities