Reviews of Living Waters | Glendale, AZ
James38 July 14, 2013
I am a friend or relative of a resident
From Living Waters
Living Waters Assisted Living Home is a Residential Assisted Living Home with 10 Beds Offering Private and Semi-Private Rooms. At Living Water Care Home, we provide the best in long-term care to the seniors entrusted to us. At Living Waters Care Home, we recognize how difficult the decision to entrust the care of your special one to another person can be. The fear can be overwhelming and paralyzing. Yet, sometimes no other option exists.
At Living Waters Assisted Living Home we have been providing the best services, and quality in assisted living for seniors in need of long term care, while giving their families piece of mind. As an experienced assisted living home, we recognize how difficult the decision to place your loved one in a nursing home may be, therefore we strive to excel, by offering your loved one a new opportunity to enjoy each day with new friends, all while receiving exceptional care at affordable prices.
Services Provided At Living Waters Assisted Living are the following:
- Three meals and three snacks each day
- Assistance with personal hygiene and grooming
- Special diets when ordered by the physician
- Laundry of washable items Medication control
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Beautician services in home
- Routine nursing services through a licensed home health provider
- Exercise and activities State-certified caregivers and manager
- Individualized and personalized care which focuses on the whole person, not just the physical needs
- Care which is physician ordered, yet driven by a written plan of care
- Lots of attention
We are conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood, offering you one of the best care home in the city of Glendale, AZ, just minutes away from Sun City and the major northwest care facilities. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Living Waters provides residences, community services and healthcare to support the independence and quality of living for older adults throughout the Glendale, Peoria, and Phoenix area. The full spectrum of aging services includes residential living with services, assisted living, memory care, hospice, skilled nursing, home care and multiple other special programs. Affordability, innovation, collaboration, education and compassion are Living Water standards as it endeavors to transform the aging experience. Founded in 1995, Living Water Assisted Living is located in Glendale, Arizona.
Features of Living Waters
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL6076H
Location of Living Waters
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities