Reviews of Arrowhead Senior Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Arrowhead Senior Living
Our friendly and caring staff will treat your family member as their own, providing excellent care while protecting privacy and maintaining dignity.
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Delicious Home Cooked Meals
- Great Glendale location
- Daily Mail Delivery
- Housekeeping, Laundry , and Linen Service
- Enclosed backyard and patio area
- Wheelchair Accessible and easy access to Living Areas and Safety Grab Bars in Restrooms
- 24 hour Certified Care
- Licensed for all Levels of Assisted Living Care
- In-home visits by Physician, Nurse Practitioner, and visiting nurses
- Weekly entertainment and Customized Activities
- Hairdresser appointments on-site
- Safe, Clean Living Environment
- Regular Registered Nurse Wellness Checks and Care Plan updates
- Medication Management
What Makes Us Special
We are located in beautiful Glendale Arizona. We are located just minutes away from the Agua Fria freeway near Oasis Park. The quiet atmosphere and supportive community makes this the ideal location for senior care.
Photos of Arrowhead Senior Living
Features of Arrowhead Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL10052H