Maureen Guest Home I

9362 Maureen, Garden Grove, CA, 92841

Contact Now

From Maureen Guest Home I

We accept seniors with wide range of needs and functionality, from active seniors needing a little help with activities of daily living to total care, including people with: all stages of Alzheimer's/dementia, Parkinson's disease, heart and lung conditions, after stroke, diabetes, colostomy, oxygen, wheelchair bound, requiring visiting home health nurse, therapist or hospice care.

As caregivers we are willing to give more of ourselves to our work, and we are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality and reliability, we don’t simply care for elderly – but make them feel a part of the family. Our month-to-month fees are very reasonable. There is no long-term contract to sign, no move-in, or processing fees, no surprises.

For more than 25 years, Maureen Guest Homes provide quality assisted living and care by specially trained caregivers, tailored to each resident's unique and specific needs. This is an excellent alternative to nursing home for much less.

Features of Maureen Guest Home I