Ivy Cottages I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Ivy Cottages I

Ivy Cottages has three assisted living homes for the older adult, where you can find the ideal environment for your loved one. We have highly trained staff to provide care for all residents. We offer delicious and well balanced meals. We assist with all medications and personal care services.

Ivy Cottages has home activities such as exercising, playing board games, singing and many others which promote socialization. All rooms are private, spacious, bright and cozy. We have large landscaped gardens where the residents can do their walking exercise or just relax.

Our Facilities Offer:

• Activities including morning walks, group exercise and table games
    • Assistance with bathing, grooming and incontinence care
    • Assistance with administration of medications
    • A clean and safe environment
    • Music therapy
    • Home style cooked meals
    • Special diets available as recommended by physician
    • Alarmed security gates and doors
    • Large patios for walking and exercise

We have visiting licensed Doctors. Nurses are on call 24 hours a day. We also have a visiting podiatrist and beauticians. Ivy Cottages are located near the hospital and Mile Square Park.

Photos of Ivy Cottages I