Reviews of Cornerstone | Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
We are a family owned and operated, state licensed home offering high-quality care and personal services to our residents and their families. We are located in the Western Hills area of Flint Township, in an upscale home and setting.
- Our therapy dog, Theodore
- Unlike many “institutions” or “corporate” facilities, we have only one home, which enables us to provide truly personal attention and care to each resident.
- A loving and attentive care team with considerable senior-care experience. We are all friends here and promote a happy, supportive atmosphere. (Both our staff and resident turnover rate is very low.) A high staff-to-resident ratio providing 24-7 care (an increasing rarity in today’s senior care homes).
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals. (We are health-minded and promote fresh, nutritious cuisine.)
- Flexible schedules which adapt to each resident’s personal preferences rather than following a strict group schedule
- Reasonable rates, generally half the price of a nursing home
What Makes Us Special
We offer the highest standards of care within a family setting at a reasonable cost. Unlike when dealing with a large, corporate-run institution, you will find us more flexible and accommodating to your family’s individual needs.
Photos of Cornerstone
Features of Cornerstone
- Minimum Rate: $4000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 250292854