A Cozy Retirement Home I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About A Cozy Retirement Home I

Finding a supporting, caring place for a loved one to live can be a challenge. That's why A Cozy Retirement Home, LLC is so focused on providing the best care home experience in Elk Grove. Our residents' needs are met on a daily basis, whether it be assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management or a variety of other services and needs. In addition, we provide delicious meals each day and, most importantly, foster a feeling of family that is unmatched. A Cozy Retirement Home, LLC provides support to our residents and peace of mind to their loved ones.

Our home provides a cozy, peaceful, home-like environment for personal and individualized direct care for your older adults. Our goal is to provide our residents with caring, friendly atmosphere while tending to their everyday needs.

Features of A Cozy Retirement Home I