Reviews of Acacia Guest Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Acacia Guest Home
A residential community for the elderly with the following basic services including but not limited to:
- A Registered Nurse on call
- Three nutritious meals per day and snacks with special diet accommodation
- Medication management
- Assistance with personal hygiene and bathing
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Arrange/provide transportation for medical and dental appointments
- Management of bladder and bowel incontinence
- Bedside care and tray service for minor temporary illness or recovery from surgery
- Recreational, educational, and social activities
- Coordination with Physicians,Pharmacists,Social Services and other agencies in meeting resident needs
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Hospice waiver
What Makes Us Special
21 years in the community as elder care provider Has live in Duamond Bar since 1986 Personalized care
Photos of Acacia Guest Home
Features of Acacia Guest Home
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: 2 Single/Private Rooms And 2 Shared Bedrooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197606768