Reviews of A Daughter's Care - Shennandoah House
Overview of Ratings
March 04, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of A Daughter's Care - Shennandoah House
Features of A Daughter's Care - Shennandoah House
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 142252
About A Daughter's Care - Shennandoah House
At A Daughter’s Care, we strive to provide affordable senior living and quality services in a caring, residential environment. We've become known as leading assisted living provider through developing caring senior living communities that give our residents the services they want and the care that they need.
- A registered nurse on staff to provide individual care to our residents
- 24 Hour care provided by our Care Team. Each of our Care Team members are trained in customer service, medication supervision, and elder care
- Visiting Physician provides convenient medical access
- In-house beautician
- In-house massage therapist
- Scheduled group outings/activities (museums, botanical gardens, plays etc.)
- Certified Assisted Living Administrator
- Texas Certified Fire Alarm, security and sprinkler system to ensure ultimate safety
- 60-inch flat screen TV in our Family Room
- Beautifully furnished rooms, ready for your family to customize for your loved one
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals served daily. We vary our menus and incorporate residents’ ideas and recipes
- Snacks available around the clock
- Regular wellness assessments by our licensed, on-staff nurse
- Three spacious sitting areas, including a Garden Room, Relaxation Room and Family Room
- Private and semi-private rooms available for your selection
- Engaging activities daily –We incorporate our residents’ interests into our daily schedule
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Medication management and supervision
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Full housekeeping and maintenance services
- U-verse TV and Wifi
- Scheduled family and resident meetings
What Makes Us Special
Our mission is to provide a family style atmosphere where residents are nourished spiritually, emotionally, physically, and intellectually, while assisting and supporting in a manner that preserves personal dignity and enhances autonomy.