Sycamore Acres I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Sycamore Acres I

Sycamore Acres, I is located in Derwood City and Montgomery County MD. They are a family owned and operated Memory and residential care home that believes and understands firsthand what it means to be faced with these difficult decisions. Sycamore Acres was originally built for those with Alzheimer's and dementia. They offer activities for the seniors that are designed to keep them active and engaged. Its surroundings are serene, peaceful and relaxing with a manicured yard, flowers and shrubs. Derwood City and Montgomery County offers seniors and their families engaging recreational and entertaining places to visit. There are outdoor concerts at the Strathmore – The Music Center & Mansion, Black Hill Dog Park or the Historic White's Ferry.

The caregivers are committed and dependable individuals who are dedicated to working with the seniors in a group home setting to ensure their safety, happiness and comfort within their home. Together, they develop a mutual level of respect and trust as they improve not only their memory skills but also their independence on a daily basis.

The seniors find comfort and security in their new home surrounded by other roommates who quickly becomes friends to spend time with during their stay.

The peace of mind provided by Sycamore Acres I allows the seniors and their families the independence they were seeking to relax once again and enjoy their life.

Features of Sycamore Acres I