Summerhaven Assisted Living

520 Lanyard Lane, Debary, FL, 32713

Reviews of Summerhaven Assisted Living

December 22, 2013

By mstackhouse

Both of my parents are 4 year residents of Lanyard Manor. Both have advanced Parkinson's Disease and care needs that can only be described as extreme. Greg and Theresa have become like family to all of us. They and their incredible staff -- who are both skillful and caring -- have been with my parents through many difficult times and do everything they can maintain my parents' feeling of independence despite the fact that their bodies have made them physically dependent on others. I visit frequently and have never seen the facility when it was not spotlessly clean. The facility feels welcoming, and the residents become a second family to each other.

December 21, 2013

By Richard H.

Other

My Mother was a resident of The Lanyards for almost 2 years. Both my sister and myself live out of state and with my mother being frail, both of us were very concerned about the quality of assisted care. What we found out was The Lanyards became an extended family, I can not emphasize this enough. They care, a lot. In my Mothers new home, she was treated as family and the care she was provided, I am confident, was the best anyone could provide. Never did she complain about her new home and liked talking about her activities and relationships with the staff and residents. When she passed everyone at her new home provided outstanding physical and emotional assistance through the most trying time of my life. I can highly recommend The Lanyards without qualification to anyone in need of assisted care for themselves or a loved one.

December 21, 2013

By donnalight

My mother was the "First Lady of Lanyard", and the only resident for 2 months, when residence opened. She was there 3 years until her passing. I put my mother's care into Greg and his staff's hands with no reviews, or references, because he was just opening the facility. I have TOTAL faith in Greg and his staff, and will HIGHLY recommend this residence to anyone!!! In fact, I have placed my reservation at Lanyard when I need an assisted living.

December 20, 2013

By monty4uga

My mother was a resident at Lanyard Manor for well over a year. The staff is wonderful and caring. They treated my mother with dignity and respect until the day she passed away. Greg Hopcraft was very helpful as we worked with doctors and hospice over the course of my mother's stay at Lanyard. I would 100% recommend Lanyard Manor to anyone looking for long-term or respite care for a loved one.

December 20, 2013

By pete daignault

I placed my failing mother at lanyard manor 7/15/13. The attention she received made the last two months the most comfortable that was humanly possible. Greg and his staff really care. I could not have made a better decision.

December 31, 2011

By ellen rini black

I can recommend Lanyard Manor to anyone without a moment's hesitation. The home is beautiful and clean, and the staff is the best anywhere! I have a relative who has been a long-term resident there, and we have someonve visit there almost daily.

December 31, 2011

By ellenblack

I have a parent who has been a long term resident at Lanyard Manor. I can tell anyone without hesitation that you won't find a more caring, nurturing environment for your loved one. They are the kindest, most proficient people there. The ownership is fantastic!

Photos of Summerhaven Assisted Living

Features of Summerhaven Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private Bedroom / Private Bath In A Large Six Bed Facility

• State Licenses: AL11576

About Summerhaven Assisted Living

Summerhaven Assisted Living located in DeBary is in the Summerhaven sub-division, is a very large Residential Assisted Living Facility, located just 1/2 mile from Florida Fish Memorial Hospital on Saxon Avenue. Summerhaven is a large 5 Bedroom 7 Bath home with private bedrooms each with a private bath. The family room / dining room has a fireplace overlooking the lanai and pool.

Summerhaven has a very good reputation in our community offering a high level of care. The property is large and spacious with seven high-def TV's. The testimonials on our web page have contact phone numbers upon request.

Map of Summerhaven Assisted Living