Summerhaven Assisted Living Care Home

Reviews of Summerhaven Assisted Living | Care Home

Overview of Ratings

December 20, 2013

By monty4uga

My mother was a resident at Lanyard Manor for well over a year. The staff is wonderful and caring. They treated my mother with dignity and respect until the day she passed away. Greg Hopcraft was very helpful as we worked with doctors and hospice over the course of my mother's stay at Lanyard. I would 100% recommend Lanyard Manor to anyone looking for long-term or respite care for a loved one.

December 20, 2013

By pete daignault

I placed my failing mother at lanyard manor 7/15/13. The attention she received made the last two months the most comfortable that was humanly possible. Greg and his staff really care. I could not have made a better decision.

December 31, 2011

By ellen rini black

I can recommend Lanyard Manor to anyone without a moment's hesitation. The home is beautiful and clean, and the staff is the best anywhere! I have a relative who has been a long-term resident there, and we have someonve visit there almost daily.

December 31, 2011

By ellenblack

I have a parent who has been a long term resident at Lanyard Manor. I can tell anyone without hesitation that you won't find a more caring, nurturing environment for your loved one. They are the kindest, most proficient people there. The ownership is fantastic!

Photos of Summerhaven Assisted Living

Features of Summerhaven Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private Bedroom / Private Bath In A Large Six Bed Facility

• State Licenses: AL11576

About Summerhaven Assisted Living

Summerhaven Assisted Living located in DeBary is in the Summerhaven sub-division, is a very large Residential Assisted Living Facility, located just 1/2 mile from Florida Fish Memorial Hospital on Saxon Avenue. Summerhaven is a large 5 Bedroom 7 Bath home with private bedrooms each with a private bath. The family room / dining room has a fireplace overlooking the lanai and pool.

Summerhaven has a very good reputation in our community offering a high level of care. The property is large and spacious with seven high-def TV's. The testimonials on our web page have contact phone numbers upon request.

Map of Summerhaven Assisted Living