Reviews of The Hillcrest House
commercesd January 18, 2012
I visited this facility
From The Hillcrest House
Hillcrest Home is owned and operated by a registered nurse specializing in geriatric care. Our caregivers are some of the best trained and most experianced in the industry.
We want our residents to feel right at home. We offer our residents an environment with modern amenities and classic hospitality. Our unique Services and Amenities include the following basic services:
- Personal Services
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility
- Assisting with special diets
- Communicating with physicians concerning health issues
- Coordinating services from home health agencies such as physical therapy and skilled nursing
- Assisting diabetic residents, including monitoring blood glucose and administering insulin
- Assisting memory-impaired residents by offering meal and activity reminders
- Performing health monitoring such as measuring blood pressure
- Caring for hospice residents
- Assisting with personal laundry
- Assistance with medication management
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Assistance with arrangements to medical appointments
- Urinary incontinence management
- Fully furnished common areas to enjoy with friends and family
- Elegant dining rooms with fireplaces
- Spacious lounge with wide screen TV
- Professionally maintained exterior landscaping
- State-of-the-art fire safety alarm system in all our homes
- Access to health care and medical services catering to specific needs.
- 24-hour emergency call systems for each resident.
- Three meals a day served in dining area, housekeeping, and laundry services.
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking as needed.
What Makes Us Special
The Jackson's Place is a group of exclusive, private residential care homes located in some of the nicest neighborhoods in North Dallas and Collin county Our residential care homes are an excellent - and much more personal-alternative to large, institutional assisted living or nursing facilities.
Features of The Hillcrest House
- Minimum Rate: $3400/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 101130
Location of The Hillcrest House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities