Reviews of Assisted Living and Memory Care at Royal Gardens
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Assisted Living and Memory Care at Royal Gardens
Assisted Living and Memory Care at Royal Gardens provides personal care support services such as meals, medication management, bathing, dressing, and transportation. Our caregivers are specially trained to assist with medication management, daily living activities, engaging activities, and coordination with outside healthcare providers. Our seniors get the care they need while enjoying the quality of life they’ve earned. We are big enough to serve you and small enough to care.
Our facility specializes in Memory Care with trained professionals to care for seniors living with cognitive challenges, including but not limited to dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Our amenities include:
- Large Luxury private or semi-private rooms available (couple suites available)
- Cable TV, Phone and high speed internet available in each -room
- Emergency call response system
- Variety of comfortable community living areas include: ---Main TV room, Family room, Sun room
- Large Sitting Room
- Private Living areas
- Enclose All Season Florida Room
- Fenced in swimming pool
- Beautiful landscaped grounds
- Fire Safety System
- Full Service Beauty Spa/ Barber Shop (fees not included)
On site services available include:
- Medical House Calls
- Home Health and Associated Medical Specialties
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Emergency and Long-Term Pharmacy Services
- Geriatric Case Management
- Optical and Hearing Services
- Palliative Care and Hospice
- Physical Therapy/Rehab
- Salon/Stylist/Nail Care Services
What Makes Us Special
Our Operations Team has won Awards for Best Practices from Assisted Living Federations of America Three Years Running, along with Awards from the Texas Senior Living Association 2012-2016. Other awards include Excellence in Professional Care giving – Four
Photos of Assisted Living and Memory Care at Royal Gardens
Features of Assisted Living and Memory Care at Royal Gardens
- Minimum Rate: $4500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms.
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 106500