Reviews of Villa Flora Care Home II
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Villa Flora Care Home II
Villa Flora Care Homes are comfortable, spacious and pleasantly furnished homes, located in quiet, secure neighborhoods. Private and semi-private rooms are available, accommodating both ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents who are free to personalize their own living space.
We offer a warm, home-style environment with professional services and caring, loving support for each resident. With a staff-to-resident ratio of one to three, we can monitor our residents more closely.
Our homes are in full compliance with all fire codes and safety requirements, yet are designed to provide privacy. Door and gate chimes allow non-intrusive monitoring of residents and entry/exit freedom for family and friends.
- Three well-balanced, home-cooked meals, plus snacks in between meals. Special diets as prescribed by physicians are also accommodated.
- Assistance with eating including cutting of meats, use of condiments, etc.
- Assistance in dressing, bathing and grooming.
- Incontinent care.
- Communication with resident's personal physician and pharmacist.
- Monitoring and assistance with physician-prescribed medications.
- Support with transfers requiring the assistance of one or more staff.
- Dementia and hospice care.
- Tracking of medical and dental appointments, nursing visits and therapy sessions.
- Transportation arranged for medical and dental appointments.
- Complete housekeeping and laundry services.
- Supervised in-house activities and exercise sessions.
- Facilities designed for easy access with wheelchairs and walkers.
Thank you for you interest at Villa Flora Care Homes. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Villa Flora Care Homes are committed to provide the most appropriate level of supervision & personal care, while maintaining a living atmosphere conducive for residents to maximize their quality of life.
Photos of Villa Flora Care Home II
Features of Villa Flora Care Home II
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306000426