PS We Love Seniors North I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About PS We Love Seniors North I

When it's time to find a new senior living arrangement, look to the best: P.S. We Love Seniors! As a Level 3 Licensed Adult Foster Home, we specialize in all aspects of senior care. In fact, we are able to provide most care that would be found in a Skilled Nursing Home, except that we do it all in the surrounding of an ACTUAL cozy HOME!

Memory care is an increasing need that is affecting more and more families every day. We know that when it comes time to find a new living environment, that decision can come with a heavy heart and but also with hope. Hope that you will once again be able to share moments of love, laughter and tenderness with your loved one, while they are well cared for and safe. Let us do that for you.

Our homes are a perfect environment for anyone with memory issues, because we have no more than 5 residents to care for....EVER! In our home there is no way for them to get lost--literally or figuratively. We have the same caregivers working with them EVERYDAY, that way we get to know them intimately, so we can make sure they are being cared for just like you want. This smaller environment is perfect because it lessens noise and commotion. It also gives us the opportunity to help build the family and friend connection that brings richness to our lives. We have time to work with each resident individually to give them what they need, without having to sacrificing their own needs to another resident's needs.

Conveniently located near the hospital, we built these custom homes in 2012 to meet our specific needs. Each resident has their own spacious private bedroom and some even have a private bathroom. Sharing the open concept living area adds to the family feeling-and far from an institution with the best views of the sunset!

Photos of PS We Love Seniors North I