Welcome Home Senior Residence - Concord I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Welcome Home Senior Residence - Concord I

In our golden years, it is ultimately rewarding to have led a remarkable life. Yet certain personal difficulties and health ordeals are starting to rise, increasing dramatically per day. This may be a concern for now, but in most cases, it becomes a problem later. While most families cannot pinpoint the certain necessities of an aging individual, Welcome Home Senior Residence can. We have 8 residential care homes to serve you located in Alamo, Dublin, Pleasanton, Walnut Creek and Concord California.

We help you get through all the limitless challenges associated in caring for your elders. With us, you can be sure that your loved ones are in safe, good hands. Our compassionate care home support and services are tailored to encompass a variety of a senior’s demands and necessities, securing the safety of your elder’s well-being, independence, and dignity. Through our serene and tranquil home environment, we make their stay with us a memorable and peaceful experience. And with the help of our skilled senior care providers, we give you peace of mind as you let your elders be under our wing.

Here are just a few of the many amenities you can expect from Welcome Home Senior Residence:

• Telephone and Internet Connection / Wifi
    • Internet and Telephone
    • Entertainment Room
    • Roll-In Bathrooms with Grab Bars
    • Living Room and Visitor’s Area

Thank you for your interest at Welcome Home Senior Residences. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Photos of Welcome Home Senior Residence - Concord I