Truly A Blessing III
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Truly A Blessing III
Outback Care Group of Columbus, Georgia fosters independence for our residents and we treat each person with dignity. We encourage our residents' family members and friends to be involved. With Outback residents meet new friends and will never feel isolated or out of the mainstream through our Family Style Living. Our objective is for our residents to live life to the fullest by socializing and engaging in a variety of activities.
Outback offers three uniquely different housing options. Truly a Blessing I is dedicated to serving our veterans. Truly a Blessing II and III cater to anyone in need, each providing its own special touches. Each dwelling features all of the luxuries, amenities, and conveniences that are synonymous with Outback's vision.
Although services and amenities may vary slightly by location and care level, they generally include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Social, learning, and spiritual activities, in example: scheduled group activities and trips
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals, with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse (if needed)
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social programs
- church services and transportation
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Cable and Internet
What Makes Us Special
The homes sit on ten acres in an old pecan orchard with decks and porches so residents can take in the beauty of the outdoors.
Features of Truly A Blessing III
- Minimum Rate: $1800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 008458
Reviews of Truly A Blessing III
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Truly A Blessing III
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities