Reviews of Truly A Blessing II
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Truly A Blessing II
Outback Care Group offers Family Style Living that will make you feel right at home!
Truly a Blessing is clean and homey with a traditional, warm, and friendly environment. Residents can enjoy their surroundings with features such as, a walking trail, shade trees, flowers and shrubbery, as well as decks and porches with rockers.
Although services and amenities may vary slightly by location and care level, they generally include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Social, learning, and spiritual activities, in example: scheduled group activities and trips
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals, with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse (if needed)
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social programs
- church services and transportation
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Cable and Internet
What Makes Us Special
Our home sit on large private lots with huge backyards and outside deck for your enjoyment.
Photos of Truly A Blessing II
Features of Truly A Blessing II
- Minimum Rate: $1800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Shared Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: PCH009012