Truly A Blessing I

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Truly A Blessing I

Truly a Blessing Veteran Home is a premier assisted living and memory care community located in East Columbus Georgia. Nestled in a pecan orchard, Truly a Blessing feels far away fro the city, but is close enough to enjoy what the area has to offer. Enjoy some southern weather with conversations on the patios and beautiful scenery, participate in activities, or sit back and enjoy the company of other residents. We have something for everyone!

Our community has an upscale feel with a homelike atmosphere. Our residents make our community most unique. Retired military, managers, and captains of industry all are happy to call Truly a Blessing their home.

If you are looking for the best in assisted living options, Truly a Blessing focuses on the highest quality of care and the highest quality of life for each resident. Our engagement program is tailored to fit you! If memory care placement is what you are looking for, you have come to the right place. We have programs that speak to the progression of dementia as well as other memory care issues. Our staff helps focus on what remains rather than what is lost to the disease.

As a community of caregivers we are here for one purpose. Our purpose is to enrich the health and spirits of our residents. We honor individuality and celebrate each person's unique life though deep connections with our residents and their families. We create delightful surprises and meaningful moments within a safe, caring community.

Truly a Blessing is in close proximity to various healthcare facilities including: St. Francis Hospital, Columbus Medical Center, and Houston Hospital. Your mind will be at ease knowing that you are always in close range to medical assistance.

Photos of Truly A Blessing I