Reviews of Bethesda
No Reviews Yet!
Our caregivers encourage our residents to live an independent lifestyle, while offering assistance with daily activities such as dressing, personal hygiene and mobility. Our staff relies on building a trusting and respectful bond with our seniors to ensure that their physical, mental and emotional needs are met with compassion and understanding. Emergency medical care is only minutes away.
Life at Bethesda, in a small group home setting, offers our seniors many amenities, including:
- Residential parking in a quiet, safe neighborhood
- Blood sugar monitoring for diabetic residents
- Meals and snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Recreational activities that engage and entertain
- Common areas to visit with friends, relatives and fellow residents
What Makes Us Special
Bethesda is a senior care home situated in the beautiful San Gabriel Valley town of Citrus Valley, a small community in Sacramento County.
Photos of Bethesda
Features of Bethesda
- Minimum Rate: $1700/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 347001208