Hillside Garden I

1 Review

Features of Hillside Garden I

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Hillside Garden I

Each Home Accommodates 6 Residents. Nutritious and balanced home-cooked meals are served daily with accommodation made for residents with special dietary needs. At each home, we provide individualized care options for each resident. Assistance with medications, bathing, dressing and daily living activities are included in our services. We aim to provide the highest standard of professional care in a safe and dignified environment, all with the comforts of home.

Other features of our care homes include; individual care plans, high staff/resident ratio, Dementia & Hospice care, respite care, services from mobile Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Dentist and Hair Stylist, personalized meal options, beautiful backyard settings and organized activities.

Come be a part of our extended family at one of our five beautiful locations in Carlsbad, California. We provide private rooms, a warm family atmosphere and a caring staff 24 hours a day.

Map of Hillside Garden I