Family Comfort Care
Reviews of Family Comfort Care
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Family Comfort Care
At Comfort Care Elderly Care Facility, our dedicated and highly trained staff take care of all our residents needs -- from getting in and out of bed to dressing, showering and taking medication, from laundry and housekeeping to regular exercise and recreational activities. Owing to the unique needs each resident has, an individualized care plan is designed and carried out to ensure that all of his or her needs are met.
- Comfortable 6 private bedrooms
- Three bedrooms have private bathrooms
- Great view from the master bedroom
- Fully furnished and residents are encouraged to bring some of their furniture or personal items
- Cheerful environment
- Roomy kitchen and breakfast nook with great view from the kitchen window
- Spectacular view from the living room
- Full attention to the small details is given to ensure the comfort and safety
- Entertaining aquarium and parrot.
- 24 hours care and supervision
- Three (3) nutritious home cooked meals
- We provide special diet programs
- Snacks and fruits around the clock
- 24-hour personal supervision of medications
- Assistance with doctors appointments
- Planned social and recreational activities
- Weekly shopping trips
What Makes Us Special
Locally owned and operated by Natalie Spence, Comfort Care is dedicated to elevating the standards of senior care in our area.
Features of Family Comfort Care
- Minimum Rate: $4900/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 374602556