Reviews of Embrace Group Home, LLC
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Embrace Group Home, LLC
Embrace Group Home, LLC. was formed as an adult foster care to provide a family home setting for adults who are unable to live alone due to physical, emotional or developmental impairments. The home provides 24 hour care for functionally impaired residents. Residents receive meals, support, supervision, and assistance with personal care and living skills as needed. Embrace meets the need of adults who require periodic or regular assistance with activities of daily living but do not require nursing services. Examples of “activities of daily living” include: dressing, bathing, eating, brushing teeth or combing hair.
Our residents love the warmth and beauty of our home, which is guided by a sense of genuine compassion, respect, and integrity. Embrace Group Home is located in Canton, MI. The house has 3 beautifully decorated semi private rooms (maximum 2 residents per room), manicured grounds, activities, healthcare and nutritious/home cooked (daily) meals tastefully served by our caregivers. All caregivers and employees of Embrace Group Home are carefully chosen to have qualities that will enhance this sense of purpose and well-being. But, don’t simply take our word for it, come and see for yourself why Embrace is the Better Choice.
Here are a few of the services we offer:
- Private home in a residential-zoned neighborhood
- No more than five or six older adults or persons with physical disabilities
- No more than two residents to a room
- Nonmedical services such as meals, medication supervision or reminders, or help with some activities of daily living (ADLs)
- May provide some skilled nursing services, but not 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Room and board
- At least three meals a day with snacks (Healthy/Nutritious & individualized)
- Reminders to take medicine
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, brushing etc.)
- Expendable items used by the residents
- Laundry services
- Non-medical transportation
- Family atmosphere
- Clean environment
- Cable TV
- Special activities planned to engage residents and stimulate their minds
- Birthday parties and holidays celebrations
- Mild exercise program
- Easy visitation schedules for family members
What Makes Us Special
Conveniently located 20 minutes from Metro Detroit Airport and located 1 block from Oakwood 24 hour Emergency. We have multiple healthcare providers (dental, health, pharmacy, etc) within blocks from home and restaurants & retail stores located in close proximity.
Photos of Embrace Group Home, LLC
Features of Embrace Group Home, LLC
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AS820352361