Reviews of The Hacienda House
Craig July 17, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
JulieR98 July 19, 2016
From The Hacienda House
The Hacienda House is a down to earth as it can be: Rustic yet elegant. Surrounded by homey gardens, you can leisurely stroll under the shade of our robust oak trees on the 15 acre estate. The Tuscan style architecture and ‘Old Country’ inspired interiors beckon to be explored. They convey the feeling of being in another Country or even the nostalgia of bygone times.
Here at The Hacienda House, we will make sure that you and/or your loved one will Always be treated as a unique being, a person and soul, which will be cared for with the utmost dedication.
AT THE HACIENDA HOUSE IN FLORIDA WE CARE FOR MOTHERS/GRANNIES
Where shall MOTHER go now that she needs more care?
Hopefully to a place:
- Where she gets a hug when she is sad!
- Where she will get a kiss when she is tucked in at night!
- Where someone will sit with her and hold her hand when she is scared or ill!.
- Where she can pray if she likes, and someone will utter an ‘Amen’!
- Where she can eat all the ice-cream she likes, and can!
We are not a Memory Care facility
We are more inclined as an Independent Living Group Home offering companionship at all times, medicine handling, shopping. Assistance with grooming, bathing and other light services.
What Makes Us Special
We would like to invite your loving Mother and/or Grandmother to share a day with us. Be part of this small adventure, for our Mother’s and Grandmother’s deserve the best!
Features of The Hacienda House
- Minimum Rate: $1900/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 6906810
Location of The Hacienda House
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities