Reviews of Rose Hill Assisted Living - Bellville
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Rose Hill Assisted Living - Bellville
Rose Hill is designed to promote independence, individuality, dignity, and respect with full caring support as needed. Rose Hill prides itself in being a small community where we are able to provide personalized care that gives residents the full support to live the life they want. Rose Hill offers a variety of scheduled activities and social events that residents can choose to participate in. Rose Hill's close knit group of caregivers provide our residents with an environment where they can laugh, live, and love!
All Services Listed Below are Included
- Private and shared floor plans
- Each room equipped with window
- Three nutritious and hot meals
- Snacks readily available for order
- Breakfast nook
- Dining Room
- 24 hour attendant supervision
- Illuminated Hallways
- Centralized Cooling and Heating system
- Assistance with activities of daily living: bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Incontinence Care
- Medication supervision and/or monitoring
- Daily housekeeping services
- Daily Laundry Services
- M.D. facility visits
- Educationaly, social, and recreational programs
- Exercise Program for Conditioning and Strengthining
- Social events for residents and their family members
- All utilities included
- Each room is equipped for cable TV with over 200 channels
- Free WiFi throughout the community
- Respite Care and Day Care (per availability)
- Beautician/salon services
- Resident Council
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Special Events: Live music, Church outings, County Fairs, Bluebonnet tour, parades , Christmas parties, and much more!
What Makes Us Special
Knowing that special someone is in good hands provides you with peace of mind, and your loved one with a safe, caring place to be.
Photos of Rose Hill Assisted Living - Bellville
Features of Rose Hill Assisted Living - Bellville
- Minimum Rate: $3450/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 760537216