Reviews of The Haven at Weaver Crossing
No Reviews Yet!
About The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Located in the Weaver Crossing subdivision of Apex, North Carolina, The Haven at Weaver Crossing combines elegance and luxury in an intimate, homelike environment. The Haven at Weaver Crossing is located within minutes of NC 64, US 1, and 540 Toll roads.
This home features 3 acres of quiet living, meticulous landscaping, and the finest in luxury appointments.
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- RN on staff providing biweekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Doctors Making Housecalls
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate rooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all resident’s rooms
- Telephone available for resident’s use
- Housekeeping services for all resident’s (includes laundry, cleaning of residents’ rooms, etc.)
- We serve three nutritious meals per day and three snacks.
We are happy to accommodate residents with special diets such as low-sodium, diabetic, etc. We are also happy to accommodate resident’s preferences when planning our menus and will be happy to provide alternatives and substitutions when needed.
What Makes Us Special
The Haven Family Care Homes has been serving Raleigh’s senior population since the opening of our first assisted living home in Raleigh, NC, in 2005. We know that not everyone wishes to be in a larger assisted living facility and we take pride in providing quality, personalized senior care in a residential setting. Our motto is “A Home Where Every Resident is Valued” and we strive to live up to this motto on a daily basis. Every resident is treated with the care, dignity, and compassion they deserve.
Photos of The Haven at Weaver Crossing
Features of The Haven at Weaver Crossing
- Minimum Rate: $6000/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Tv Room
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Lectures Discussions
- Wii Sports
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Home Sale Assistance
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Guest Parking
- Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- Licenses: FCL-092-188
- State Licenses: FCL-092-188