Reviews of Harmony Villa
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Harmony Villa
At Harmony Villa we understand the challenge of finding quality care for your loved ones, especially when cost is involved. We commit to providing an excellent home-like ambiance to our residents. Our residents can live comfortably and securely knowing they have 24-hour access to one of our highly specially trained, compassionate and respectful professionals on our personal care team. We pride ourselves on details such as healthy and delicious home-cooked meals, and engaging activity programs, Aromatherapy oil to help the residents relax as well as all other necessary assistive amenities…
Our monthly fee include a variety of standard services as listed below:
- Assisted 24-hour care and supervision,
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Daily assisted hygiene and grooming
- Incontinence management
- Overseen by licensed nurse practitioner
- Medication management and dispensing
- Hospice care and Home Health support
- Concierge geriatric house call physicians and psychologists
- Full-service dining, including customized meals for special/Kosher-style diets
- Fresh nutritiuos home-cooked meals and snacks
- 24/7 monitored security cameras in common areas
- Computer with WiFi Internet access
- Cable TV in common areas and bedrooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry Service
- All beauty care by professional stylist
Activities and Special Programs
- Live entertainment
- Daily scheduled art, music, group exercises, games and other social activities
- Interacting with children
- Pet therapy: duck, turtle bird and therapy dog
At Harmony Villa, we strive to ensure that our residents are safe, yet joyful. We believe that meaningful activities provide a balance between mind, body, and spirit. Our philosophy is to promote our resident’s good health by keeping them engaged mentally and physically. Our activity is much more than just a daily walk or a puzzle. Our vibrant personalized programs are fulfilling and encourage our residents to celebrate the joy in every day. Some activities include Interactive Games, Arts & Crafts, Music Therapy, Sun and Garden Therapy, Pet Therapy, Social Outings, Fitness & Exercise, Family/Holiday Celebrations, Birthday Celebrations, Family Movie Nights and Intergenerational Activities.
What Makes Us Special
Our Care Staff to Resident ratio 1 to 3. We provide service 24/7.
Photos of Harmony Villa
Features of Harmony Villa
- Minimum Rate: $4500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 6
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Lic 197608973