Reviews of Crabapple Hall
No Reviews Yet!
About Crabapple Hall
Ensure your loved one's well-being and comfort with caring assisted living services from our senior care professionals in Alpharetta, Georgia. Crabapple Hall is a full-service assisted living center that specializes in personalized senior care within a home-like setting. From medication maintenance to personal hygiene assistance, there's nothing we cannot do to make your elderly loved one's daily life easier! Contact us today for details about openings within our senior care facility. Have questions? See our FAQs for more information.
A Word from Our State-Licensed Owner
I believe in having the best senior care available to all of my guests, which is why I use my more than 20 years of experience in assisted living service to ensure your loved one is well taken care of. As a licensed house manager, I make sure that each and every resident receives the personalized care associated with his or her individual needs and preferences.
We Offer a Wide Range of Senior Care Services:
- 3 Nutritional Home-Cooked Meals Served Daily
- Snacks Served Daily
- Special Meals for Unique Dietary
- Needs (Diabetes & Soft Foods)
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Grooming & Bathroom Assistance
- Getting In & Out of Bed
- Getting Dressed
- Housekeeping & Personal Laundry Assistance
- Personal Physician Coordination
- Ambulatory Services & Medical
- Physical & Mental Health Monitoring
- On-Site Medical Care
- Doctor Visits
- Physical Therapy
- Home Health Care
Thank you for your interest at Crabapple Hall. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Crabapple Hall
Features of Crabapple Hall
- Minimum Rate: $3200/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: CS11