Reviews of Macklin Court
Sail1525 August 13, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
From Macklin Court
Macklin Court is located in the stunning Alexandria City, Virginia in Fairfax County. We are located in a safe and upscale neighborhood perfect for a group home setting. Many beautiful trees that bring about a cool breeze enclose our community. We are committed to providing seniors with high-quality life in a relaxed, loving atmosphere. Our picturesque community is a wonderful place to live. We aim at providing a safe, clean, caring, and nurturing environment for seniors.
We are a lively community and provide residents with exercise, entertainment and a health and wellness program to keep them active and busy. Some of these activities can include pet therapy, music therapy, outdoor excursions, and board games. We provide three healthy, home-cooked meals to residents. We also provide special diet accommodations upon request for those residents with medical conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure among others.
Our community has many amenities, including:
- Spacious and comfortable bedrooms
- Complimentary transportation
- Several dining options
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard where seniors interact with family members
- Pet-friendly environment (with regulations)
- Macklin Court welcomes senior citizens who need help in physical, social and health care to be part of our happy community.
- We have an every day Activities Director
What Makes Us Special
Macklin Court is committed to providing residents with a high-quality life. We strive to meet the unique needs of seniors in a clean and orderly home-like setting.
Features of Macklin Court
- Minimum Rate: $8550/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1104394-L152
Location of Macklin Court
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities