Reviews of Home With A Heart Assisted Living | Albuquerque
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Home With A Heart Assisted Living
Seniors will find a rewarding lifestyle at each Homes with a Heart assisted living community. The range of services and amenities for independent senior living residents varies by location and may include:
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of senior-friendly private and semi private rooms
- Daily social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness, and wellness programs
- Home cooked meals with diverse menu options designed for senior nutrition
- Housekeeping, linen services
- Beautifully decorated common areas and landscaped outdoor areas
- Hair dressers and nail techs to come onsite
- Books, cable televisions, games, and many more activities available
Homes with a Heart team members have a passion for elder care and independent senior living and are hired for their experience, skills and commitment to being responsive, capable and friendly. It is the connection our staff make with our residents on a day-to-day basis that makes this a truly exceptional place to be for our loved ones. Our staff is up to date on the latest certifications as well as trainings that are done to meet the needs of our residents.
Personalized services such as medication reminders, daily status checks or help with grooming may be arranged to complement any independent living senior’s lifestyle and wellness needs. Our communities are also working closely with InnovAge PACE where our residents go to get wellness checks and participate in activities with others in the elderly community of Albuquerque.
What Makes Us Special
We have newly upgraded and remodeled homes and we always go the extra mile to best meet the needs of our residents.
Photos of Home With A Heart Assisted Living
Features of Home With A Heart Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2700/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2234