The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

11755 N. Michigan Road, Zionsville, IN, 46077

Reviews of The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

Caring87 July 31, 2013

My father passed away just mid of May but he was at The Heart at Tudor Gardens for a couple of weeks. We had a very positive experience with it. It was wonderful.

indyres August 28, 2012

The facilities were very modern and well maintained. I enjoyed the way this was decorated and seemed to be very accessible for the clients. They had a lot of activities for the residents. The "happy hour" seemed to be a resident favorite. It was difficult to find staff when you needed someone though. The facility was a little far out of the city limits which had its bad and good points. It was difficult to get there in inclement weather but it did add to the appearance of privacy. I did experience residents who fell asleep in the lobby a few times and I was concerned as to their wellbeing but did not see any staff addressing this. I did not have any experience with the food, but my grandmother seemed to enjoy it. This facility is a little pricier than other facilities of this nature and so I feel as though the customer service should reflect this. We were happy with this facility overall but would have liked to have seen a greater staff presence.

From The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

The Hearth at Tudor Gardens is a licensed Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, with 24-hour nursing staff to care for all our residents. Our Live More philosophy works to add joy, purpose and meaning to the lives of our residents through intellectual, spiritual, emotional and social activities.

Services and amenities include 3 meals in our restaurant style dining room, weekly housekeeping and flat linen services, transportation to medical appointments, onsite therapy services, a medical director, full service salon and a wellness and exercise area. Additionally, we work with families to assist them with Veterans Benefit applications.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth® home.

Features of The Hearth at Tudor Gardens