The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

11755 N. Michigan Road, Zionsville, IN, 46077

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

April 22, 2014

My mom is in The Hearth at Tudor Gardens. It is brand new, nice, clean, and well-maintained. It is right down the street from my house, so it is very close, and I can easily go visit my mother. The staff is very pleasant to work with. They even go out and pay a visit to my mom while she is in rehabilitation so that they can make sure that they are a good fit for her. I am very impressed with what they have done so far. The rooms are very nice and spacious. It is very clean and well-designed. They are also very comfortably priced. I have not tried the food, but the staff tells me they eat the food there and they enjoy it very much. It looks like the menus are very balanced, and it will be something I will enjoy eating myself. They also have snacks and a happy hour, and I think they take pride in trying to make it fun for the residents. They play a lot of games, like cards and bingo. They have musical guests come in. They have worship services. They also have some exercise classes and book clubs.

July 31, 2013

My father passed away just mid of May but he was at The Heart at Tudor Gardens for a couple of weeks. We had a very positive experience with it. It was wonderful.

August 28, 2012

By indyres

The facilities were very modern and well maintained. I enjoyed the way this was decorated and seemed to be very accessible for the clients. They had a lot of activities for the residents. The "happy hour" seemed to be a resident favorite. It was difficult to find staff when you needed someone though. The facility was a little far out of the city limits which had its bad and good points. It was difficult to get there in inclement weather but it did add to the appearance of privacy. I did experience residents who fell asleep in the lobby a few times and I was concerned as to their wellbeing but did not see any staff addressing this. I did not have any experience with the food, but my grandmother seemed to enjoy it. This facility is a little pricier than other facilities of this nature and so I feel as though the customer service should reflect this. We were happy with this facility overall but would have liked to have seen a greater staff presence.

Photos of The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Residential Care License
  • State Licenses: 15-012263-1

About The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

The Hearth at Tudor Gardens is a licensed Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, with 24-hour nursing staff to care for all our residents. Our Live More philosophy works to add joy, purpose and meaning to the lives of our residents through intellectual, spiritual, emotional and social activities.

Services and amenities include 3 meals in our restaurant style dining room, weekly housekeeping and flat linen services, transportation to medical appointments, onsite therapy services, a medical director, full service salon and a wellness and exercise area. Additionally, we work with families to assist them with Veterans Benefit applications.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth® home.

Map of The Hearth at Tudor Gardens