Reviews of The Oaks at Bethesda
September 17, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
October 31, 2014
I visited this facility
Photos of The Oaks at Bethesda
Services & Amenities of The Oaks at Bethesda
- Minimum Rate: $3630/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 68
- State Licenses: License Pending
About The Oaks at Bethesda
Home to some of Ohio’s most beautiful parks, the city of Zanesville is the perfect place for The Oaks at Bethesda, an award-winning senior living facility bordering the grounds of the new Genesis Hospital. Residents who are interested in activities outside of our campus can explore everything the surrounding community has to offer, from a breathtaking wildlife conservation center to a multitude of beautifully manicured walking paths and gardens, and an impressive collection of museums and local restaurants. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with The Oaks at Bethesda, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From respite care and adult day services to skilled nursing and short-term rehab - our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a new source in Zanesville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Oaks at Bethesda. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.