Wildwood Canyon Villa

Reviews of Wildwood Canyon Villa

Overview of Ratings

4.2

July 13, 2015

My mom didn't care for this place called Wildwood Canyon Villa. It kind of reminded you more of a hospital than a place to live.

September 12, 2014

By Patty36

Everything is going very well at Wildwood, though it's a little pricey, but we decided to put my dad there. The rooms are very nice and clean. I can’t say anything bad about it. They go on bus trip at least once a week, have ice cream socials and church services, and they have a number of different things. The dining area is clean and the food is good.

June 29, 2014

By GrandmaDolly

I found the director Lynnell very caring and knowledgable. The facility offers care and respect for their residents. The programs they offer for all different levels of residents. I am excited that my parents will be living there. The facility offers family evolvement ,can't wait for Halloween and the great grand kids to participate in the costume contest and treat or treat festivities.

October 09, 2013

By Michael31

I don't like Wildwood Canyon Villa but I have to say the girls that are within contact with my mom are very nice and friendly. I don't have much good to say about the personnel staff. I did find negative marks as far as the facility's legal status. The director of the facility does not have the appropriate credentials to be running that place and she has been cited by the State of California for being in violation of that. Not only that but the fact that the people that hired the director are allowing this to continue. I am not pleased with that place at all and I wanted my mom out of there.

July 15, 2011

By scoopmobile

This is a beautiful community! Both assisted and memory care are available. The residents are happy and have excellent care and the staff is just wonderful. We are definitely moving in soon!

Photos of Wildwood Canyon Villa

Features of Wildwood Canyon Villa

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Wildwood Canyon Villa

Wildwood Canyon Villa’s Assisted Living and Memory Care Gardens not only offers what you’d expect in senior living…enhanced safety, security and service around the clock, it’s what you might not expect that makes Wildwood Canyon Villa exceptional. Our compassionate, respectful and loving care staff is at the core of Wildwood Canyon Villa’s superior ranking* in resident and family satisfaction and is our signature service. The staff is committed to providing high quality service as well as creating opportunities for enhanced engagement, personal growth and enrichment for our residents.

* As ranked by respondents of an independent industry satisfaction survey.

Map of Wildwood Canyon Villa