Wildwood Canyon Villa

33951 Colorado St., Yucaipa, CA, 92399

Reviews of Wildwood Canyon Villa

Randy20 July 13, 2015

We went to Wildwood Canyon about a month ago. It was good. They were very professional, we liked everything, and we enjoyed the facility. We thought that if it ever gets to the point where my dad is at the same level as my mother is, they will both go into memory care. Security was very good. I liked the fact that you had two different security levels. You have memory care where they are in a locked-down facility, they can roam around within their locked confines as opposed to the assisted living where they are more able to pretty much walk outside and do whatever they want, so you have to structure that for someone like my mother. She couldn't be in the walk around freely and go anywhere outside because she might take off. My dad would thrive in that, but we come to the problem that we don't want them separated, and that is why it would not work for us at this point. It was a very nice facility, very professional, and we will go there eventually. I am sure we are headed there, and when my dad progresses to my mom's level, this is where we are going to go.

Caring110150350 July 13, 2015

My mom didn't care for this place called Wildwood Canyon Villa. It kind of reminded you more of a hospital than a place to live.

Patty36 September 12, 2014

Everything is going very well at Wildwood, though it's a little pricey, but we decided to put my dad there. The rooms are very nice and clean. I can’t say anything bad about it. They go on bus trip at least once a week, have ice cream socials and church services, and they have a number of different things. The dining area is clean and the food is good.

GrandmaDolly June 29, 2014

I found the director Lynnell very caring and knowledgable. The facility offers care and respect for their residents. The programs they offer for all different levels of residents. I am excited that my parents will be living there. The facility offers family evolvement ,can't wait for Halloween and the great grand kids to participate in the costume contest and treat or treat festivities.

Michael31 October 09, 2013

I don't like Wildwood Canyon Villa but I have to say the girls that are within contact with my mom are very nice and friendly. I don't have much good to say about the personnel staff. I did find negative marks as far as the facility's legal status. The director of the facility does not have the appropriate credentials to be running that place and she has been cited by the State of California for being in violation of that. Not only that but the fact that the people that hired the director are allowing this to continue. I am not pleased with that place at all and I wanted my mom out of there.

scoopmobile July 15, 2011

This is a beautiful community! Both assisted and memory care are available. The residents are happy and have excellent care and the staff is just wonderful. We are definitely moving in soon!

From Wildwood Canyon Villa

Wildwood Canyon Villa’s Assisted Living and Memory Care Gardens not only offers what you’d expect in senior living…enhanced safety, security and service around the clock, it’s what you might not expect that makes Wildwood Canyon Villa exceptional. Our compassionate, respectful and loving care staff is at the core of Wildwood Canyon Villa’s superior ranking* in resident and family satisfaction and is our signature service. The staff is committed to providing high quality service as well as creating opportunities for enhanced engagement, personal growth and enrichment for our residents.

* As ranked by respondents of an independent industry satisfaction survey.

Our welcoming community offers lovely panoramic views of the San Bernardino Mountains, anchored by lovely well-maintained grounds and a tranquil, burbling stream and waterfall. This inspiring setting naturally invites pleasurable strolls, provides the perfect place to enjoy a good read, or relax with friends and family.

Features of Wildwood Canyon Villa

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,500/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits