Wildwood Canyon Villa

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Wildwood Canyon Villa

May 11, 2016

By George123785550

Wildwood Canyon Villa was clean and had a great appearance, but I didn’t think they lived up to their promise. They sometimes cannot get a decent meal. The rooms were very nice and very clean but a little pricey. I’m not sure if it’s understaffed or if the staff is just AWOL, but it always seems like they were never around when you need them. My mother-in-law was there for a time.

January 31, 2016

By behavior help

I found the staff at Wildwood Canyon Villa very professional and caring. The rooms were setup with a private room and a bath between so that my husband shares a bathroom with another man on the other side. The windows face out to a nice courtyard. It’s small and not too big, with several common areas where the people can sit and watch TV or do different kinds of activities. It’s just the right fit for him. He’s adjusting well, and I’m very pleased with the facility. He said the food is good, and they have snacks in between the meals.

July 13, 2015

By Randy20

We went to Wildwood Canyon about a month ago. It was good. They were very professional, we liked everything, and we enjoyed the facility. We thought that if it ever gets to the point where my dad is at the same level as my mother is, they will both go into memory care. Security was very good. I liked the fact that you had two different security levels. You have memory care where they are in a locked-down facility, they can roam around within their locked confines as opposed to the assisted living where they are more able to pretty much walk outside and do whatever they want, so you have to structure that for someone like my mother. She couldn't be in the walk around freely and go anywhere outside because she might take off. My dad would thrive in that, but we come to the problem that we don't want them separated, and that is why it would not work for us at this point. It was a very nice facility, very professional, and we will go there eventually. I am sure we are headed there, and when my dad progresses to my mom's level, this is where we are going to go.

July 13, 2015

My mom didn't care for this place called Wildwood Canyon Villa. It kind of reminded you more of a hospital than a place to live.

September 12, 2014

By Patty36

Everything is going very well at Wildwood, though it's a little pricey, but we decided to put my dad there. The rooms are very nice and clean. I can’t say anything bad about it. They go on bus trip at least once a week, have ice cream socials and church services, and they have a number of different things. The dining area is clean and the food is good.

June 29, 2014

By GrandmaDolly

I found the director Lynnell very caring and knowledgable. The facility offers care and respect for their residents. The programs they offer for all different levels of residents. I am excited that my parents will be living there. The facility offers family evolvement ,can't wait for Halloween and the great grand kids to participate in the costume contest and treat or treat festivities.

October 09, 2013

By Michael31

I don't like Wildwood Canyon Villa but I have to say the girls that are within contact with my mom are very nice and friendly. I don't have much good to say about the personnel staff. I did find negative marks as far as the facility's legal status. The director of the facility does not have the appropriate credentials to be running that place and she has been cited by the State of California for being in violation of that. Not only that but the fact that the people that hired the director are allowing this to continue. I am not pleased with that place at all and I wanted my mom out of there.

July 15, 2011

By scoopmobile

This is a beautiful community! Both assisted and memory care are available. The residents are happy and have excellent care and the staff is just wonderful. We are definitely moving in soon!

Photos of Wildwood Canyon Villa

Services & Amenities of Wildwood Canyon Villa

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Wildwood Canyon Villa

Wildwood Canyon Villa’s Assisted Living and Memory Care Gardens not only offers what you’d expect in senior living…enhanced safety, security and service around the clock, it’s what you might not expect that makes Wildwood Canyon Villa exceptional. Our compassionate, respectful and loving care staff is at the core of Wildwood Canyon Villa’s superior ranking* in resident and family satisfaction and is our signature service. The staff is committed to providing high quality service as well as creating opportunities for enhanced engagement, personal growth and enrichment for our residents.

* As ranked by respondents of an independent industry satisfaction survey.

Map of Wildwood Canyon Villa