Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

12295 4TH STREET, Yucaipa, CA, 92399

Reviews of Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

D'Lauren Kite June 26, 2013

My son is at Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens. The staff is fabulous. The rooms are excellent. Everything is good. I recommend it to others.

SBSW July 13, 2012

This is an Assisted Living Facility. When you enter this facility the dining room is on the right side and the Administrator on the left. Meal time is assigned seating. The residents who are not able to feed themselves will be assisted if needed. Sometimes there is live music during meals. That's a nice touch. This is an older facility therefore the decor looks 70's. The staff are very knowledgeable of the patients I have seen. The staff also appear attentive and friendly. The rooms are private and semi private. I have a patient that has a private room which she likes very much. It was also revealed to me the food is so so, however the resident feels safe and comfortable living there. I enjoy visiting this facility.

About Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens

Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens is an assisted living facility in Yucaipa, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Braswell's Mediterranean Gardens