Brookdale Cornersburg

2300 Canfield Road, Youngstown, OH, 44511

Reviews of Brookdale Cornersburg

Cindy4 May 27, 2012

I really love this place. I would love to put my mom in this facility but it's just that my mom has Alzheimer's and the program doesn't provide the extensive care that my mom needs. I was really surprised about how they treated everyone. And Rachel from that facility, actually came out to our house, met my mom and brought her cookies because my mom really loves cookies. And we even had a lunch delivered to us courtesy of Rachel and I was really surprised! That was really something!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Cornersburg

Brookdale Cornersburg provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Cornersburg

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid