Sunrise of Yorba Linda

4792 Lakeview Avenue, Yorba Linda, CA, 92886

Reviews of Sunrise of Yorba Linda

Sanford October 19, 2014

My mother is in the dementia unit of Sunrise. She’s getting good care there. All the time they have a program. They have music, touch therapy, dog therapy and they just talk about memory issues. The facility is very well maintained, clean, and very homey atmosphere. It’s just a moderate size facility for the memory care -- maybe about twenty individual the most; so it’s just big enough so that they have enough caregivers for all the individuals that are there. I highly recommend the facility. The staff is excellent and very caring. They’re diligent and they understand that the residents are really fragile and they talk to them and they touch them. They’re very good. I’d be very comfortable with them.

Tom83180450 July 19, 2014

We were able to visit Sunrise, and it was very clean. It had a really nice feel to it, and we really liked it. The people were very friendly. I think that they had music in the lobby area, and it was really comfortable. It was kind of up on a hilly area, and it still had some residential areas and fields. It seemed a little bit more open. They residents could drive, or, if they couldn't, they had a bus service option.The only problem we were thinking was the distance. My uncle lived in Orange, and his doctor was located towards Santa. Ana. So, it was a little bit farther him to travel to go to his doctor, and I thought it would be an issue if we put him in there.

Phyllis17 October 28, 2013

Sunrise at Yorba Linda was wonderful. It would have been my first choice. However, they're very expensive. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were beautiful and spacious. They have activities but mostly indoor. However, they do have walking and they also take their residents out every once in awhile.

Caring Daughter 042 July 25, 2013

When my mother was still alive, she stayed in Sunrise at Yorba Linda. We like this facility. The staff was caring for my mother and their care was pretty good. . They were efficient in meeting mom's needs. My mom's needs were specific because she had a stroke and couldn't communicate well, but they were able to meet all her needs. The meals they serve there were good, it could have been perfect if it was gourmet class, but it was good enough. In general, we were happy with this facility and my mom was happy and content when she was there.

Susan Bridgford June 24, 2011

My mom has lived here 2 1/2 years. She was fairly independent when she moved in but had a stroke a few months after she moved in. She was able to stay in her own room after the stroke because she was put on hospice care. She has received such good care from Sunrise. She's been completely bedridden over 2 years now and has not had one bedsore. They feed, bathe and change her and take excellent care of her. The care managers are wonderful. They take time to learn my mom's likes and dislikes and are so warm and loving with her. It's been hard on my family and me having my mom is such a declined state but we never for one second have had any concerns about the way she's been cared for. I have nothing but high praises for this facility. They truly love and care for their residents and it shows.

From Sunrise of Yorba Linda

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at Sunrise is a welcome one.

Sunrise at Yorba Linda in California is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Features of Sunrise of Yorba Linda

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours