Sunrise of Crestwood

65 Crisfield Street, Yonkers, NY, 10710

Reviews of Sunrise of Crestwood

May 16, 2013

By caring0507213

I like the Sunrise of Crestwood because of the property location. It was a better location than the other Sunrise facilities. The people were very nice and helpful. Everybody treated me very well. There were all very forthcoming with information.

May 16, 2012

By nicoleyoley

Some days there isn't anything fr the residents to do and the day can be dull and sad. I have found the food to be decent. The staff varies from employees who love their jobs, to employees who dont really care or do anything to improve a resident's day. Some residents definitely need more care than others and should probably be over to a nursing home. Having residents who require full time care undermines the values that the assisted living is trying to present. There should be dignity -- there is no dignity if someone who requires more care continues to live at Sunrise, when they would've better suited with full time care at a nursing home. Daily, a list of things to do is posted, but most residents are unaware of what is going on where and what time, due to the mere lack of communication. Also, if more employees coaxed residents to go out, I think it would be beneficial to the residents and the facility.

Photos of Sunrise of Crestwood

About Sunrise of Crestwood

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Crestwood