Vista Springs Wyoming

2708 Meyers Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI, 49519

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Vista Springs Wyoming

December 17, 2014

We have my mother in Vista Springs. It is a caring facility. The staff is very caring. They are very attentive. The place is very clean. The food is very good. We had a Christmas thing on Monday night, and the food was wonderful. My mother is content at this place. She is doing a lot of stuff with them.

August 06, 2014

By Familyperspective

I would like to read more comments from families. Vista Springs is lovely to tour, but it been very slow to respond to family inquiries, even when we conveyed serious interest. I mailed in a significant deposit a month ago and never received confirmation. Not a word from them since then. What will communication be like if my parent moves in to this facility? These intangibles are very important.

March 27, 2014

By Lynda11

Mom has been living at Vista Spring for about four years now. The staff is very well trained and very kind. It’s a small community, just about 40 rooms. They also offer lots of activities, about four or five activities every day. They have a bus that takes people to outings. So the facility is very, very nice. The staff are very personable and very caring and really spent time with each resident and their family members. I would totally recommend them to anybody.

October 05, 2013

Vista Springs is our choice of facility for my mother. It's the best one we saw actually. I like that it's new and clean. My mom has been there since last week Friday. The staff seems helpful. My mom has an apartment that has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room. I haven't eaten there but the food looks fine.

Photos of Vista Springs Wyoming

About Vista Springs Wyoming

We want to make a difference in the care industry, creating communities that allow members to enjoy the highest standard of living and care in a unique environment that is full of life. We want to be recognized for being the best-in-class provider of housing, care and health services.

Map of Vista Springs Wyoming