Vista Springs Wyoming

2708 Meyers Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI, 49519

Reviews of Vista Springs Wyoming

August 06, 2014

By Familyperspective

I would like to read more comments from families. Vista Springs is lovely to tour, but it been very slow to respond to family inquiries, even when we conveyed serious interest. I mailed in a significant deposit a month ago and never received confirmation. Not a word from them since then. What will communication be like if my parent moves in to this facility? These intangibles are very important.

March 27, 2014

By Lynda11

Mom has been living at Vista Spring for about four years now. The staff is very well trained and very kind. It’s a small community, just about 40 rooms. They also offer lots of activities, about four or five activities every day. They have a bus that takes people to outings. So the facility is very, very nice. The staff are very personable and very caring and really spent time with each resident and their family members. I would totally recommend them to anybody.

October 06, 2013

Vista Springs is our choice of facility for my mother. It's the best one we saw actually. I like that it's new and clean. My mom has been there since last week Friday. The staff seems helpful. My mom has an apartment that has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room. I haven't eaten there but the food looks fine.

Photos of Vista Springs Wyoming

Services & Amenities of Vista Springs Wyoming

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Vista Springs Wyoming

We want to make a difference in the care industry, creating communities that allow members to enjoy the highest standard of living and care in a unique environment that is full of life. We want to be recognized for being the best-in-class provider of housing, care and health services.

Vista Springs takes great pride in providing assisted living amenities that are useful and engaging. We are creating the most inviting atmosphere possible for your loved ones.

Brand new in July 2016, Vista Springs Wyoming is now offering a brand new state-of-the-art Memory Care and Rediscovery community offering extraordinary senior living hospitality and accommodations, with various levels of personalized care services. At this location, our community members enjoy living in exclusive neighborhood settings that rekindle in a unique style, life in the Wyoming community at large.

Our communities are purpose focused to enhance the quality of life for our community members with stimulating aesthetic choices, engaging social programs, modern and healthy culinary options, and unique service upgrades you’d find at an exclusive 5-Star vacation resort. We’re not your typical assisted living provider and we’re proud of our ability to consistently deliver “Full of Life” experiences to our seniors.

At Vista Springs, our communities are full of fun and engaging activities that keep our community members active and learning. Some of our activities include:

• Arts and Crafts
  • Traveling Opportunities
  • Dancing
  • Guest Speakers
  • Cultural Events
  • Entertainment Classes

We take great pride in having the knowledge needed to assist our community members in accomplishing their hopes and dreams. We do this with respectful, thoughtful, unobtrusive assistance when needed, and within an engaging and enriching social environment.

Map of Vista Springs Wyoming