Springfield Senior Living Wyndmoor, PA

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Springfield Senior Living | Wyndmoor, PA

February 09, 2017

By Betty674237

I liked Springfield because their apartments were very large and they did different events. They had a men's club wherein the men got together to play pool. They went out to dinner once a month and had quite a few activities. They had a shuttle service, rehab on-site, and physical therapy. We saw one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, which were the largest rooms that we had seen.

February 02, 2017

By Mary024421

We chose Springfield Senior Living for my husband. The place smells fine and the lobby is attractive, but its an older place. The very first day that he was there, there were issues. There were a lot of things that I was told and reassured that turned out not to be the case. They also lack communication as it was difficult for me to get answers to questions. They have a lot of activities, like current event discussions, trivia, Scrabble, local outings, and poker. The food quality is not good.

October 21, 2016

By Elaine361168

I didn't like the atmosphere at Springfield. I didn't like that we had to park too far away, and I didn't like the outside because it wasn't aesthetically pleasing to my eye. When you walked in, it was OK, and the rooms were OK. I know someone whose parent lived there; I asked her if she was pleased, and she said she was, but aesthetically, I was not pleased with it. The staff was very nice and pleasant. I had no problems with the caregivers at all. They do breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

January 26, 2016

By JW5

My father is in Springfield Residence. They're very kind, caring, and always have the patient's best interest at heart. They do a real good job. It's a very nice place to live in, and it's newly renovated. He's in the Memory Care unit, and the dining room he is eating in is not that nice yet, as they're remodeling. He's very active in all of the activities, and he seems to be enjoying himself. What impressed me most is the overall care, and their genuine concern for him.

October 11, 2013

By SE

We chose the Springfield Residence because of my uncle's specific purposes. He wanted to have his own individual room. It was spacious and he was happy there. The staff was wonderful, they were caring, connected, and in tuned with what was going on with him. They helped maintain his medical integrity. He seemed happy with the food, he enjoyed it. They had a very nice dining room, it was open, and there were good meals. He seemed like he was pleased to be there.

September 13, 2012

By aharasewych

What a beautiful location. Always with fun events for residents, hobbies and crafts to work on, and access top notch nursing staff, as well as a 4 star dining menu. Library, garden, easy access to public transportation and shuttle services too!

Features of Springfield Senior Living

About Springfield Senior Living

Springfield Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Wyndmoor, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Springfield Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Springfield Senior Living