Springfield Senior Living | Wyndmoor, PA

551 East Evergreen Avenue, Wyndmoor, PA, 19038

Reviews of Springfield Senior Living | Wyndmoor, PA

Elaine361168 October 21, 2016

I didn't like the atmosphere at Springfield. I didn't like that we had to park too far away, and I didn't like the outside because it wasn't aesthetically pleasing to my eye. When you walked in, it was OK, and the rooms were OK. I know someone whose parent lived there; I asked her if she was pleased, and she said she was, but aesthetically, I was not pleased with it. The staff was very nice and pleasant. I had no problems with the caregivers at all. They do breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

JW5 January 26, 2016

My father is in Springfield Residence. They're very kind, caring, and always have the patient's best interest at heart. They do a real good job. It's a very nice place to live in, and it's newly renovated. He's in the Memory Care unit, and the dining room he is eating in is not that nice yet, as they're remodeling. He's very active in all of the activities, and he seems to be enjoying himself. What impressed me most is the overall care, and their genuine concern for him.

SE October 11, 2013

We chose the Springfield Residence because of my uncle's specific purposes. He wanted to have his own individual room. It was spacious and he was happy there. The staff was wonderful, they were caring, connected, and in tuned with what was going on with him. They helped maintain his medical integrity. He seemed happy with the food, he enjoyed it. They had a very nice dining room, it was open, and there were good meals. He seemed like he was pleased to be there.

aharasewych September 13, 2012

What a beautiful location. Always with fun events for residents, hobbies and crafts to work on, and access top notch nursing staff, as well as a 4 star dining menu. Library, garden, easy access to public transportation and shuttle services too!

About Springfield Senior Living

Springfield Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Wyndmoor, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Springfield Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Springfield Senior Living