Pond Home

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pond Home

March 11, 2016

By Elleanor

Pond Home was very exceptional when my loved one was close to the end. They kept us up to date on what was going on and treated us very kindly.

February 02, 2016

By CalinaK

Chef Ron is an excellent Italian cook. I tell my mother she is lucky to be living at a place like Pond Homes with good food.

November 22, 2015

By Virginia T.

We’re impressed with Pond Home. It is a smaller and more intimate type of place. It was homey and warm, which would appeal to my sister-in-law. It looked like a home inside. We saw an area where they do exercises. However, my exposure there was not as complete because we didn’t get to see the residents; they were sleeping at the time, so we didn’t go into any of the rooms. From what I did see, I think this is the place where my sister-in-law would be the happiest. The facility did have three floors, but if you get used to the place, I think you wouldn’t get lost in it.

November 09, 2015

By tamera39

They seem to have a very personalized experience for the people that are residents. They handled the end of my mother's life very well. They were able to provide a hospice kind of care.

October 09, 2015

By Trace004

I would have to say the atmosphere is excellent, they are very loving and clean environment over there. The staff is certainly caring and helpful as well.

July 13, 2015

By AmiR

What I love most is the way the staff treats every resident at Pond Home. They make you feel like you are at home, they let her do what she wanted to do never pushed her to do something else which is great!

July 09, 2015

By Kristie31

What I love most about Pond Home is how amazing they treat each patient. They give each person so much attention and are truly caring and professional! I am so glad to know my relative is in great care!

May 30, 2014

My mom is at the Pond Home at Wrentham. The facility is wonderful. Everyone is taking excellent care of her, and I think we found the right place. The staff are terrific, and they are very good at what they do. They are very professional and very caring. They have been very great to me, and my family as well.

May 29, 2013

By Marna1

I chose this company because it's vast in the area and It's privately run and It's very close to my home. My mother was transferred from a rehab. They gave her such good loving care that she recuperated totally and then they moved her to a new room to be more independent. I've been eating there many times and it's been like home cooking. The private room that she's been staying was beautiful, nice and clean.

May 29, 2013

By Sue20

It's a beautiful facility they offer a home wide setting. They have caring personnel. It's a very nice place and my mom is really happy there. My mom's been staying there about a year and a half. She loves the food there. The people there are very caring and conscientious. They help with keeping my mom out of the hospital when she had a chronic condition. They are very professional, caring and compassionate.

Thank you for your kind words. As a Residential Care Home we pride ourselves on helping keep our residents out of the hospital by successfully managing their chronic medical conditions with our attentive 24 hour nursing staff working under the direction of each resident’s primary physician. We think our staff is pretty special too, but it is always nice to hear that those receiving our services think so too!

December 31, 2012

By Suzanne5

My mother in-law who's a resident at Pond Home was at first very reluctant moving to any kind of facility because she had had not so good experiences with her parents. It took a long time for her to finally decide to choose to stay there. Some of the other residents disabilities are brought about by old age while my mother in-law was so active mentally. She was having a difficult time in relating to some of the other residents but she was really on par cognitively with the staff. It really clicked for her. Pond Home has a very home-like atmosphere. The main house which has a historical structure was built in such a way that it's much easier for her to move into.It didn't feel like she's moving into condo but instead she's moving into a house. She has a room and the room is set up where she has a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. We put a little cabinet there for here few groceries. She has a nice private bath and a really big closet. Her background is in culinary and she was a professional chef. She has made request on meals and they had been very responsive to her requests. As she has gotten older, her dietary need has become much more restrictive as far as what she can eat and what she can taste. They've been fantastic in accommodating all her dietary needs. She likes the food there and when she doesn't like the serving they get her something else. They've been very very good.

December 31, 2012

By Chris15

Pond Home was recommended to me by my aunt's psychiatrist. My Aunt was very happy with Pond Home. She was received very well by the staff. She always got involved with different activities that they had offered. The level of care that she received was very good. She was able to develop relationship with the staff. I think the staff there are really nice and they go above and beyond their call of duty. My aunt was very happy there because of her relationship she made with the staff. She stayed there for almost 2 years. She passed away last October.

December 27, 2012

I chose Pond Home for my parents because they have a good reputation. I think they're a great company. Their workers are very helpful and thoughtful to their residents. The facility itself is designed in such a way that the residents and their visitors feel like they are just at home. I'm glad we found Pond Home for my parents.

By Barbara8

My sister and I heard that Pond Home is a really good place. Everyone has been patient and accommodating. They seemed caring and concerned about my mother. It's a very pleasant place. My mother seems to like it which is important. She just moved in to a larger room a month ago. It has a nice closet. It's really good. They also have activities for their residents such as music program. My mom also likes the food. They do get back to you and listen. They had called in and said they had done some tests when I was not there. They found out that she had pneumonia. I called at 2.30 pm and at 5:00 pm she's already on antibiotic. That was something really good that they did.

By Ruth4

We chose Pond Home because of its geographic location and affordability. The size of the facility is small but they have a hands-on care approach. The environment there is warm and fuzzy. It's like a bed and breakfast. It's not like a group building environment. It makes a huge difference. I'm also in the medical field so I'm very in tune with the medical care. The staff is very loving, very caring, very demonstrative to the residents. They're very attentive both the administration and the staff. I thought the food was very good. My mother was very satisfied with the food. It did improve with time. I think there was a change of chef. The present one to my knowledge made quite a big improvement to the variety, and the portions were good. Javery, the director of nurses there does an outstanding job as well. Very outstanding.

By Susan20

I initially looked into larger facilities and then my parent's doctor suggested for me to look at Pond Home. Pond Home has a small group of residents. The residents really get to know each other there. It's a good fit for my parents. While they were there, the care was excellent. They have 24-hour nurses. I think it's because it's a smaller scale facility that they were able to attend to all the residents really well. Food is outstanding. They have a wonderful chef that actually worked in a renowned restaurant here in town. They have very creative meals. They also cater to the residents' food requests and try to incorporate those through surveys. The rooms there vary. They have new areas. My parents were in an older area. It was bright and had like 5-6 windows. It's very home-like and very comfortable. I like everything about Pond Home.

By Diane9

I was looking for an assisting living facility for my mother but I knew that she wasn't far from needing nursing care. Although there are assisted living facilities that are like 5-star hotels but didn't provide nursing care. I chose Pond Home because they do have nursing care. Also their cost is very reasonable. Most importantly, I found their people very very warm and caring. The nursing unit itself where my mother is now is such a nice place and it's small so the staff can really take care of everybody. They have a very little turnover and the staff stays for a long time. My mother has been in the nursing unit for a little over a year now but before that she was in their assisted living facility.

Features of Pond Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pond Home

Pond Home is an assisted living facility in Wrentham, MA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pond Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pond Home