Sunrise of Worthington Tucker

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 20, 2013

By Caring72066850

Sunrise of Worthington Tucker was similar to the other facility I've looked at. It was also pricey. The staff there was very pleasant and very helpful. What appeals to us with this facility is its location. It is closer for family to visit.

August 28, 2012

By boyo115

Upon entering the facilities I was greeted promptly and the staff seemed very lively. This was a great first impression because it showed they cared about what they were doing. There was a certain genuineness that is hard to put into words. You could tell that the staff really cared about what they were doing and felt like they were making a difference in people's lives. Everything from the food to the beds to the activities was carried out in a creative and professional manner. I had full confidence in the facility and did not hesistate for a moment that it was the correct place for my dearest grandmother. I would highly reccommend it to anyone in search of an assisted living facility for their loved ones. 5 stars.

Photos of Sunrise of Worthington Tucker

Features of Sunrise of Worthington Tucker

About Sunrise of Worthington Tucker

Just minutes from charming downtown Worthington, Ohio and within walking distance of our local library and convenient to several stores, Sunrise of Worthington sits nestled in a tranquil wooded setting, in upscale Worthington. We pride ourselves on our warm family environment and our individualized care, which allows your loved ones to be as independent as they can be while receiving as much care as they need.

Services and Care Options Offered at Sunrise of Worthington: - Assisted Living - Alzheimer's Care - Hospice Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dogs or our cat.

Map of Sunrise of Worthington Tucker