Tatnuck Park at Worcester

340 May Street, Worcester, MA, 01602

Reviews of Tatnuck Park at Worcester

Mary92749450 August 31, 2014

The staff of Tatnuck Park at Worcester was very helpful. I think they did have some activities, but I wasn't there long enough to get involved with that. There was a group in there doing some type of sit-down exercises and that is one of the things that they do at where my husband goes at the Cape. The facility itself was very nice, very lovely. It was outstanding.

Thank you for sharing! Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact us in the future if we can ever be of help.

P. Stepanski Plouffe August 18, 2014

As a daughter of a mother who lives in the memory impaired unit, I am truly in awe of how well my mother and the other residents are treated. The staff have been enormously helpful from the day we researched Tatnuck Harbor Unit to this time of a year later of residency. Attention to detail is taken with anything important regarding resident care, food preparation and service, activities, and room preparation. Recently, my mother needed to be in rehab after hospitalization. The staff were so accommodating and helped us be sure to get the right assistance so my mother could return to Tatnuck as soon as possible. After having visited numerous other residential care places, this was and remains our first choice. My mother is happy here....and that is saying a lot!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

Caring 7244 August 13, 2013

Tatnuck Park looked really nice and there was a garden in front. The rooms looked nice and big; the beds looked comfortable. They had good food and coffee. The man who talked to us seemed pretty nice and seemed to care for the well-being of the residents. The price though was a little steep and it did not feel very homey. It had a very formal mood in the atmosphere.

caring00017 July 31, 2013

My mom is currently at Tatnuck Park. She's been there for two and a half years now. The facility itself is very nice, but they don't seem to keep help and a lot of the help that they do have are not trained on how to deal with people that have some memory problems. I'm not at all happy with the staff. Well, the higher ups are fine, but the day to day people, the nurse's aides; they are not very good. For the nurses' aides, I'd give them a two. They have a couple of really good nurses' aides, but by and large, their nurses' aide population is very lazy and not really there to help. It seems like an imposition when you need help. You get a lot of attitude and they said there's a big turn-over. They're always short of staff every weekend, and if you do need that extra bit of assistance, it's generally not available. The place is well maintained, clean and immaculate, and they keep it well. The outside and the rooms are well maintained. They've got a good staff for maintenance and that kind of thing. They have a nice hairdressing salon, there are some amenities like I said, but unless you totally can take care of yourself, otherwise when you start needing more help, it's difficult to get it. Yes, I would recommend it especially for people that don't need a lot of assistance. You either have to be in the memory care, the Alzheimer's unit to get more assistance, but when you're in the general population, they do maintain the apartment once a week and they help with laundry, but there are just not enough people to take care of the residents.

WilliamC1 September 29, 2012

Tatnuck Park is an awesome facility. And for the sake the money you pay, it should be. The staff is the best.

Caring508 August 22, 2012

My mom has been there for just a week. Right now, we're extremely happy with them. As far as I can tell, she's very well taken care of and she seems to be very happy. The staff is very wonderful. They're great.

From Tatnuck Park at Worcester

Tatnuck Park at Worcester in Worcester, MA is a 76-apartment assisted living community offering both traditional assisted living and The Harbor Program, a specialized program for the memory impaired.

Resting at the foot of Worcester's western hills is the historic village of Tatnuck. a place filled with family, fond memories and tradition. Today, traditions continue at Tatnuck Park at Worcester, a respected and valued assisted living community. Built on the site of a former family estate, Tatnuck Park offers thoughtfully designed apartments and amenities, providing a comfortable, familiar feeling of home.

The gas lantern is a symbol of the old-world neighborhood charm and bright spirit that you will find here at Tatnuck Park. The smiles that greet you at the front door are genuine. Welcome to Tatnuck Park at Worcester!

Restaurant style dining with choice in both our traditional and our memory unit, beautiful wooded setting with walking path

Features of Tatnuck Park at Worcester

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Tatnuck Park at Worcester